1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

really guys, i need some kind of input on this please! ): ive been freaking out !

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KookyKirsten, Jul 20, 2012.

1. KookyKirsten

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    so ive really been thinking about this all for awhile now, nd i really think im a lesbian.. but the thing is i have a boyfriend and i LOVE him, but im almost positive im a lesbian.
    i WANT to be with a girl.. and when i see two girls together i just think its so cute ! plus my moms gay, nd ive always wanted to have what her and my step mom have together.. i always just thought it was just the love between them that ive always wanted but im starting to think its more than that..
    i have done more things with a girl when it comes to foreplay (still a virgin) but when it comes to my boyfriend he's doing everything because i just am not comfortable doing anything.. ive done sumthings once nd it just didnt please me, i was bored when the whole time he sed he new it had to be pleasurable for the both of us.. but i was bored nd it was awkward.. but when ive done things with girls its fun for the both of us. and i just cant see myself losing my virginity to a guy.
    i have always dated guys tho.. ive been in one real relationship with a girl.. ive had crushes on girls alot and when i know a girl is bi or gay i tend to show off or flirt with them..
    but i dont know if im just bi.. or if i really am a lesbian /:
    my boyfriend always tells me that he knows im bi but he thinks im more straight than anything, that he couldnt actually see me really being with a girl. but my mom tells me she thinks imma end up with a girl in the long run..
    i just need help figuring this out.. i dont want to string along my boyfriend and hurt him in the end if im a lesbian (which i think i am.. maybe) or lose him nd hurt him to go explore and find out that i really am just bi..
    gahhhh, advice ?? please !!

2. confusedlady

confusedlady Guest

#1. I think you tell your bf that you are questioning just so he's not left in the dark
    #2. Go into some kind of therapy for the sexual assualt. While being sexually abused will not cause your feelings for women, but maybe it could contribute to your lack of activeness during foreplay with your boyfriend. Who knows, you could be bi.
    #3. Stop worrying and just go with the flow of things. If right now you want to be with a guy, do it, if a girl then do that. If you guys are meant to be then it will happen.

3. KookyKirsten

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    but there is no sexual assualt or anythingg..
    nd i know for a fact i like girls, always have.. i just think its starting to become more powerful i guess yu could say than liking guys..