1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

thought i was sorted

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Olls91, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there i thought i had things sorted , but today i saw women and kept thinking how pretty they were and how much id like a hug. Also female attention excites me i like approval from the fairer sex. Looking at picture of their private parts does nothing for me though i just like the company in reality.

2. Curly

Hey nothing wrong with that. Even if you are gay, you can keep an open mind.

A week ago I stayed up until 4 talking to this guy I just met from a school club thing. I enjoyed my time with him and it suprised a lot of my friends. I just like his company and it was kinda nice to be with guy and not be treated like a girl. It doesn't make me any less of a lesbo and it is ok even if it does.

3. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with the advice you've just had - being gay doesn't mean that you have to hate women.

I have lots of female friends whom I tease by calling them my hags, but I love their company AND friendship. Just because I don't want to have sex with them does not mean I think less of them as people.

It's possible to see beauty in all sorts of things AND if you find women exciting, what's wrong with that? Two bites of the cherry! Lucky you!

When it comes down to it, there's absolutely no need to designate yourself so strictly. Just enjoy what feels nice and brings you joy. ANd be honest from the outset, of course.

4. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cheers guys and girls i will keep that in mind , hope is well with both of you :slight_smile: x

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It could be questioning, but really it just sounds like you prefer female company. I'm the same and prefer comfort from women (namely cause I don't have a boyfriend right now lol). But as said, you don't have to label yourself, though it does sound like you're gay. But you could be emotionally attracted to women, I just would say if you're not sexually attracted to a woman I wouldn't pursue anything obviously because a relationship can't just be based on hugs.

6. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yer you are right , i just find it hard leaving heterosexuality behind as for the most part i've convinced myself i want women. I do tend to have stronger emotional bonds with women. But as i've said kissing a nice boy is awesome your whole body goes into sensory overload :slight_smile:.Cheers for the advice :slight_smile: x