1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions?..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DaisyDoDa, Jul 20, 2012.

1. DaisyDoDa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, I'm bicurious and I have lots of questions about my sexual orientation, if anyone can give me advice that would be perfect thank you :icon_bigg
    So, I have a crush (I don't know how big) on my best friend! She has a dirty mind and likes to play around with me, squeezing my breasts or pulling me on her lap and tickling me to make me squirm. She made me straddle and lie on her on a park bench while she undid my bra and stroked my back. She even tried to hump me once and I know you all must think I must just like her because of all the dirty stuff but she is so funny and pretty and when she holds my hand I love the feeling of her hand and I just feel so proud when someone looks at us, even when they call us lesbian sluts or whatever! Problem: she loves (and I mean love) her ex-boyfriend who is quite desperate and will say yes to anyone. She said she is going to ask him out soon but I don't want him to say yes, not only do I want her all to myself but also I don't want her to be so upset like she was last time.. What shall I do? I really like her and I just want her to be mine but I'm so confused and its hurting my heart (so cliche sounding, I know!).. :help:
    Thanks for reading xxx (*hug*)

2. Olls91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there , just a thought but have you tried going out rather than just messing round? If you like her you should tell her maybe it will give her a better alternative :slight_smile:.

Good luck x

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What about other girls?