1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

canfused ?? ..help me ..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Monique_Massacre, Jan 19, 2008.

1. ok so umm .. i am confused and a bit scared.. at first i thought maybe i was a boy in a girls body .. but then i thought about it and i decided that that wasnt it and so i started thinking again and i thought maybe it is just a thing and ill get over it ..but it has been almost 5 years and i havent got over it yet i dont feel like i am female ..but i also dont feel male ..i kinda feel like maybe i am both and then i looked up gender queer or queer gender and it seemed to fit pretty well into how i feel but i am scared i dont know how to tell people like how do i tell my boyfriend that i think i am both male and female or my mom or brother or dad ..or my sister.. who probly dont even know what that is .. hell they probly all dont know what that is but how do i tell cameren i mean i think he will be ok with it because he is cameren and he is ok with every thing .. but i dont wanna take the chance in losing him because of this but i love him and i cant ..not tell him he will learn some how... because i cant keep it secret forever .. i just i dont know what to do ..any one got any ideas.....

umm i spelled confused wrong on the top lol hahahahaha oops ..thats what i get for not paying attention

2. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

idk what advise to give,i don't have any.
    I just hope your able to get through this and be able to deal with it and that if you do tell them,that they take it well!

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (&&&) I guess the best thing is to tell them exactly how you feel. I know I'm not being much help here but I think you just saying whatever comes to your mind about how you feel is the best way to go with it. Your parents might be understanding, and if your boyfriend really cares about you and loves you, he'll sit down and talk things out with you and maybe lend a helping hand. Wish I could be more help. Good luck with this all, hun.

4. i just dont knwo what to do ..and i dont know any one else like me .. so i dont know who to talk to to help me.. and i am so confused and............................. this sux

5. xxAngelOnFirexx

be genderqueer. its the term for people who don't fit the gender norms of man and women. its NOT trans, girl, or boy. just unique.

6. thanx guys .. i dont think i am gonna tell any one .. at least not yet

7. Zec24

Take your time. You don't have to proclaim anything until you want to and feel comfortable with yourself. I've also been where you are. I wonder why I don't quite feel female, but then I know I don't feel quite male either. Its confusing. I usually try not to think about it and just let myself transcend gender. Until someone makes me feel my gender then I don't even realize I am female if that makes any sense?

Hope that helped a little. I guess the best advice would be to get comfortable with yourself before telling anyone, although if you have someone you can trust like cameron, then maybe you can tell them.