1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best friend?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Bevo, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Bevo

Bevo Guest

Well it's really confusing right now but i think i have a crush on one of my best friends.

We share most classes together but we are both really together in drama (in plays, performances etc.)

If anyone has any advice, experiences or support please post so i can fugure out what i am going to do...:icon_conf

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    This subject has come up many times here. If your friend is straight, it could ruin your friendship if you come on to him in anyway. So you have to be careful because you don't want that to happen.

3. Alexander

We need more information to really give you concise advice. Really what Becky says is the best that can be said though, no matter the circumstances. Hope all goes well, whatever you do! :slight_smile:

4. Bevo

Bevo Guest

The problem is i have no idea whether he's gay or not.

He used to have a lot of girlfriends but none of the relationships lasted more than 1 or 2 days and he's not one to make insults about gay people and then joke about it.

5. kevinx519

well maybe feel him out a bit (not in the dirty way haha). just ask what he feels about homosexuality. that might give you an idea.

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I agree, ask him what he thinks about gay rights!

7. Bader

Bader Guest

i agree with becky :wink:

8. wherewulfe

be careful is all i have to say, samething happened to me, didnt work out well

9. Rizpaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm in the same situation. I just say let time go by. If you are his best friend, and he IS gay, then he will probably come out to you. If he says he likes you, great. If not, say you have a crush on him, or just come out to him and leave it at that. The choice is yours.