1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my fiend bi too?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Joshp7678, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Joshp7678

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Right basically I have no idea I my friend is straight or bi but I've started to like him:frowning2:
    Basically we've been friends for a couple of years now and he always
    Stays over at my house.
    We usually just have a few drinks and get a little
    Drunk, well normally we always kiss on the lips when
    We're drunk (just a peck) never thought anything of it.
    But he often asks quite a lot but does it in a jokey way.
    Well not so long ago we got pretty drunk and he basically lifted my
    Top up and started giving me a a love bite on my belly, he did it a few
    Times but was still as if he was joking around. So I started givin him
    Some love bites and he said it was getting him pretty horny. Then he stood up
    And was like how me one here (pointing to to middle of your belly right at the bottom)
    After I did it we both sat down had a kiss then this time were fully gettin off, he
    Was pretty quick to use his tongue as well.
    Thing is though he's usually talking about girls and has a girlfriend :/
    So I'm really confused :frowning2:

2. Ianthe

Hello, Welcome to Empty Closets!

He is not straight. Clearly.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to tell whether his interest in girls is genuine, because there is too much incentive for people to pretend to be straight when they are not. However, the question is not whether he is bisexual or straight, it's whether he is bisexual or gay. Engaging in any kind of sexual play with you is not straight behavior, no matter how drunk he is. Especially since he is initiating.

I suggest that you come out to him. This is the easiest way for you to make it clear that it's safe for him to come out to you.

3. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Ianthe - he's clearly questioning at the very least and trusts you enough to explore this side with you.

I doubt very much he's just using you as a "practice dummy" for his straight love-making, but he is probably as uncertain as you are from the point of view of where to go next.

Personally, I'd be happy to let him carry on exploring.....:***:

In the meantime, you might like to give subtle encouragement by showing that you enjoy it too.

Remember, though, that no-one likes a Dirty Girl - be subtle in your encouragement!

Have fun :icon_redf

Sigh! It's sooooo long since anyone lifted my top and gave me love-bites! I'm so jealous right now!