|23rd Jul 2012, 03:34 PM||#1|
Out Status: Most Know; Open About It
Location: Long Island
Join Date: Jan 2012
Overly Jealous Ex...
So I've posted about this guy before, but I broke up with him about a month ago.
Before we broke up:
1) He punched my friend because he thought we weren't just talking.
2) He said "you better not be with guys" when he was asking who I was hanging out with.
3) Got jealous anytime I got a text from one of my best guy friends "X", and wanted to know what we were talking about.
4) Wanted to know what a long message between me and my friend "A" (girl) said, because he thought it was about him.
After we broke up:
1) My friend "J" posted a truth is on my wall, complimenting me a lot saying I was beautiful and etc... and he didn't know how I didn't have another bf already. And (possibly kiddingly) admitted he was being a bit of a flirt. (That's just naturally his personality though).
Anyways, my ex comments that when he can he's gonna beat "J" up, then saying he was pissed off cause his "friend" "J" was "flirting" with me, then I say my guy friends are allowed to be nice, and that he should stop being so jealous, then "J" says to leave me alone cause we're over, then my ex calls him a dick.
I thought that breaking up with him would end this annoying jealousy, but nope, he continues and continues. I don't know what to do. He says he would stop if I went back out with him, but that's not happening. And I feel bad for my friends that he's being like this.
|23rd Jul 2012, 04:59 PM||#2|
Empty Closets Advisor
Out Status: Out to everyone
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: Overly Jealous Ex...
Yep, I remember this guy.
This jealousy is all about control, and breaking up with him won't make him stop wanting to control you.
Quite frankly - and I don't mean this to sound like I'm blaming you - why are you still friends with him on facebook? He's going to find any excuse he can to pry his way into your life somehow, so if you're really looking to end his jealousy, then don't give him any openings.
Beyond that, I would tell somebody about his threat to beat "J" up. He's already been physically violent towards a guy he was "just jealous" of, so who's to say you shouldn't believe him?
"If you didn't think it would hurt your reputation, what would you choose?"
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Is He Too Jealous?||secretgirlX||Coming Out Advice||3||27th Jun 2012 07:50 PM|
|Cripplingly jealous||Anonymous||Anonymous Discussions||3||9th Dec 2011 05:07 PM|
|Feeling a bit jealous||midwestgirl89||Coming Out Advice||3||28th Nov 2011 01:14 PM|
|Jealous||Justindee13||Coming Out Advice||2||26th Feb 2010 06:44 AM|
|Straight Guy Jealous of a Gay Guy||Chaos||Coming Out Advice||4||5th Jun 2009 08:44 PM|