1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i knew this would be taken as a joke !! ):

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KookyKirsten, Jul 23, 2012.

1. KookyKirsten

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    so i told my boyfriend today that technically i lost my virginity to girl (no dildos involved ! just so yu kno !) and he took it as like this complete joke and told me that i cant even consider that as losing it because "there was no dick inside" me. i feel lke i emotionally and in a way physically lost it to her.. so i mean, did i ? and wht am i suppose to say or do to make him understand that i really feel lke that one special moment he wants to happen between us i feel like it happened with her?? im so confusedd !

2. Gen

Gen

Dont take this the wrong way, but I personally believe that your boyfriend was being rude and inappropriate. Of course that can count as losing your virginity. Mainy lesbians dont use dildos and many gay men dont have anal intercourse, but that doesnt mean that they are virgins for life.

The penis is not the sole catalyst of intimacy. :slight_smile:

3. lilbitlost

Urgh how crass, id kick him to the sidewalk lol.
    Of course it counts as loosing your virginity. Id say your boyfriend was being incredibly disrespectful

4. hml8

well he sounds particularly unplesant, but I'm going to throw him a sideline so to speak and ask if he feels insecure about your relationship with her?

5. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Gen - if YOU feel that it was the first moment of sexual intimacy with another person, then that's the point in time when things change.

Otherwise it would mean we kept on losing our virginity every time we tried something new. And that means that I'm a born-again virgin because there are sooooooooooo many things I've seen in movies or read about in books that I've not done (yet!)

I gues that makes us all virgins! What a thought!

---------- Post added 24th Jul 2012 at 12:29 PM ----------

Or is there someone out there that has done ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING!