1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A question that's been bugging me for quite some time

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by GlindaRose, Jan 20, 2008.

1. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Where does one look for a girlfriend?

I live in Dubai, with my family, and there I only have 1 bi friend. Actually technically I have 2, but the other lives in Germany. I don't know anyone else who I could possibly stand a chance with there. And no, me and the bi girl are definitely not ever going to get into a relationship.

I also go to boarding school in England, a girls' school, but it's not very open-minded and the reaction if I came out there would be "You just came to a girls' school to stare us all down" (that's completely untrue actually, I went there before knowing my orientation).

These days all I can seem to think about is how much I want a girlfriend, but I don't know where to look. It seems that everywhere I go, everyone is freakin' straight. It's at the point where I now can't stop fantasizing about Brandi Ryan, an MTV personality on 'A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila'...I really want her but know I can't have her...anyway, this isn't about Brandi, it's about girlfriends. I was in an ICT exam and finished really early, and for the rest of the time, I was constantly thinking how much I'd love to kiss a girl (I never have...sadly...).

I made a vow to myself several years ago that I wouldn't date until I'm 16. Today, if the right person came along, I would happily break it.

I've watched clips on youtube where 2 girls are kissing and envy them so much. What can I do?

2. Astaroth

Have patience. That's about it. If you're open to a relationship, someone -will- come along eventually. Plus, you're young (or at least younger than me :lol: ). There's plenty of time to find the right girl out there.

3. Bader

Bader Guest

ya i agree with Astaroth ,wait till u are older.
    We all been in that daydream part :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww...talk about a depressing response. :frowning2: Oh well. I'm changing schools soon, so maybe sometime next year...