1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What To Do!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lava12, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Lava12

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hello Everyone Im New And Hello Lol
    I Need Some Advice...

I have this friend called Matt and i dont think he is gay but im not sure. He jokes around and ses im his boyfrend and i like him, and he touches my arse sometimes as a joke (without people knowing) and in P.e once i turned around and he was getting changed and i saw his boxers and his penis inside them and every since that ive always wanted to get off with him. The big question is how do i ask him. I thought about asking him if he was ever wanted to wank with any1 and if he says yes ask him to do it with me. Then maybe ask him if i could give him a bj. I trust him so he woodnt tell any1, as hes a good frend.

But i dont know how to ask him lol. And i woodnt do it in person i would ask on msn i think lol!

Thanks

2. smartguy

you shouldn't just ask him for sex lol, especially at 14

3. Blaz

Blaz Guest

Yeah, you shouldn't do it for sex. Most of all, he might not be into guys. . .

then again, I've been in that situation. It's incredibly horrible and confusing, especially when it's the both of you that mess around(In a non-sexual, yet playful way.)

4. Blaz

Blaz Guest

Anyways, you could just ask him if he's gay and say your okay with it if he is(While you act straight). Then, if he says yeah, you can say you are too.

5. Bader

Bader Guest

i had some sexual stuff with guys when i was like 16 and that totally ruined my friendship with them *even tho they didnt mind doing it*, so make sure hes gay before you try anything.

6. wherewulfe

common teenage hormons, just try to grin and bare with it but if your lucky you may get to expirment with him a bit...well, he will, youll just enjoy it all

7. Lava12

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hey
    Thanks for the replies

And i woodn't of asked him for sex lol! Just a lil thought of my own lol :wink:

But i don't know wether to ask him or not. I will have a long think but i woodnt ask if i dint feel it was da right time lol.

thanks anyway

xx

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Is this the sort of thing teenage guys would normally ask each other? If not then asking that would seem odd, and could be embarassing if he tells anyone else that you asked it.