1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugh....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Unseen Tenacity, Jan 20, 2008.

1. First thing: I don't usually complain about my problems because I know tons of people ave it a lot worse than I do.
    Okay, so I have two friends who also happen to be twins. I've already come out to one of them and I've been trying to tell the second for about 2 weeks now but I'm completely out of ideas. For the past two weeks I've been dropping hints left and right about my sexuality, bringing up topics (such as girls) so I can make some sort of easy transition to : "oh by the way, I'm gay". I'm completely out of ideas and very frustrated with the amount of effort this is taking, anyone have any suggestions?

2. davo-man

Well if you wanna be completely blunt, you could wear a top that says "I'm gay" on it in big rainbow letters...hehe just joking

I reckon invite the two friends out to movies/dinner or over to your place and just say "I've got something to tell you, and that is that I'm gay"...that way the other twin who already knows is there to support the one you are telling.

3. haha, I could just walk around with that shirt on for an entire day and solve all my coming out issues!......now i need to find one:dry: lol

It's pretty hard to go out with them at the same time because they both work a LOT, I'm talking like 35-40 hours/week. I'll probably just give him a significantly altered day tomorrow by telling him when we walk to school.