1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major crush going out of control help!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Vinny26, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Vinny26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi. I still go to schoo and stuff and this is kinda awkwaaard but I reeaaaally fancy this boy in my year, we are close friends but he is kinda drifting away I don't want to keep chasing him incase he notices. At the same time I want him to know I am but it's really hard I have told two close friends (girls) and they are really supportive. I want to know if he is gay/bi but it's tricky, in first year of high skl this idiot was calling me gay and doing this stupid gay test on me an then I just jabbed him in the stomach with a pencil (he deserved it) and the boy I fancied said "r u ok? I didn't upset u did I? Coz I didn't call u gay." the he started going really red and after that he has just been drifting away...and I have to admit onl a few weeks ago, I cut myself coz I just couldn't cope with it any more and when he found out he got upset and said that he really cares and worries about me. When I see him in skl he doesn't talk to me
    Or anything now. Please can anyone give me advice? :help:

2. BudderMC

What is it you want advice on? How to get over him? Getting over him is probably the best bet, but there's no sense in me giving advice on that if it's not what you're looking for.

There's nothing in your story that indicates he's gay/bi, but he is concerned. He's upset because he hurt your feelings before, and enough to make you cut yourself. He's being a concerned friend; that's all I see here.

Does he know you're bi?

3. Vinny26

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No he doesn't. I forgot to add, he has flirted with me a bit in second year of high school and he keeps asking me questions about what I thought of him when I first saw him. He has never gone out with anyone before and claims that he doesn't fancy anyone, and all I want to know is where do I go from here it's hard to explain but I still want to talk to him. He doesn't know I cut because of him, I lied and said I was just depressed about stuff (partly co of him).