1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing my mind... Alot!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by heaven, Jul 28, 2012.

1. heaven

So iv been here on EC and i have changed my sexual orientation atleast 12 times in the last 2 days! One thing is clear i am atracted to guyz at very level from sexual to emotional. But however the straight part of me comes out and is like ooh you find that woman sopart attractive... but i broke off my last heterosexual relationship because i knew i could never have deep emotion for woman but now its a blurry line! Just looking for advices or techniques to reach in yourself to bypass ur mind and connect to ur subconcience the only thing that really knows what we want!!!:confused:

2. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not essential to put yourself into a box at all. You might fit into all sorts of different boxes and there is no "right" box if several boxes are what make you feel happy and confortable.

I've posted before that I think we're raised to think we're one thing or another, this way or that. In fact we are a lot more complicated than that.

If you give yourself the slack to see how things develop, I think it will take away the anxiety you're feeling about not knowing for certain.

You are at the beginning of your life as an adult. You probably have only a few ideas how your life will develop education-wise or career-wise yet. And if it takes you a little longer to figure out who you are - so what? It's not a race!

Enjoy yourself - be safe but allow yourself the privilege of exploring who you are before you try cramming yourself into a box with a label.

3. heaven

Its just i envy people with one mind set is like they know what they want. Like extreme gays or heteros but i guess even if we dont like labels sometimes u want one to just progress! Ughghghg i hate this feeling!