1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

do you think she's in to me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by randomflag, Jul 28, 2012.

1. randomflag

i have a huge crush on my female friend, which led me to question my sexuality but i think she's in love with me. there's no way of knowing for sure but this is her behaviour,

-she sat me down in a club when we both were very drunk and she mentioned that she had feelings for me, but i was very drunk and she wouldn't repeat what she said. in the morning she said she couldn't remember.
    -she winks at me when we're out.
    -she phones me when we're at a club to get me to come to her
    -she's been crying a lot lately and she never cries. she'll look at me and cry, i ask what's wrong and she'll just say she can't explain and when i tell her i just want to know she says, it's ok that you ask, it shows that you care
    -she's also been pretending that she's sick when i'm with her.
    -she'll leave things in my car so that i'll have to see her again
    -she called me today and was crying over something that wasn't worth crying over

do you think she's in to me?

2. Katelynn

It sounds to me like she's into you. Especially when she does things like leave things behind so she can see you again &, the big sign, when she told you she had feelings for you. drinking usually leads to a loosening of inhibitions, so sometimes people tell you things about their feelings they wouldnt normally say when sober. Winking at you is also kind of clue to me too that she likes you as well when considering these other things. You can always try having a conversation with her about your feelings & see where things go, but dont try & force anything. She may not be ready for you to say anything or to say anything to you about how she feels because she may be afraid you dont feel the same & she's afraid to get hurt. Just try & get a feel for the situation & when the time feels right, try & discuss everything with her. (*hug*)

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like she's feeling overwhelmed by the feelings that she has for you, hence the crying. And she's drunkenly admitted how she feels about you, which is a clear indication how she feels. Alcohol definitely loosens you up as it helps you become bolder. I think you should talk to her about it, just ask her how does she feel about you. I mean, her behavior is a huge sign that something is bothering her and she's been trying to get it off her chest.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Why not be upfront with her, and let your friend know that you like her, and see what she says or how she responds. If she says, she doesn't feel the same way or she just feels you are a really good friend, you can move on from it all.

The best way to know is to be open about your own feelings with her. :slight_smile: