1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think this will ever happen?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kylegf2011, Jul 30, 2012.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Do you think there will be a day that people actually dont care if youre gay or not, and kids are not bullied in school for this, and that people wont be disgusted or disturbed by seeing gay couples? Maybe not in our time, but do you think it will ever happen?

2. Night Rain

Of course there will be, and it definitely will be in our time, maybe in about 30 or 40 years from now. I hope it will be sooner. I don't want to be old when it happens. xD Things are looking very positive now. Look how left-handedness was treated in the past, and the black, and the scientists.

3. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

Depends on how people are raised, eventually, the more people teach their kids that being gay is okay, the more those kids will grow up with the same views and teach them to their kids. I don't think EVERYONE will accept it, but, I'm sure that over the years, people will become more accepting and will treat everyone more equally.

4. Mogget

Yes, I think so. It already is that way in some places.

5. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's happening now; I still can't believe how much things have changed especially since my questioning/denial phase. I can remember when TV shows weren't allowed to show sex relationships on TV; if they ever did, they were edited out. I guess some people were so afraid that it'd influence people to ”turn gay” lol. I think most people are becoming more accepting these days; however, you're still going to run into certain people who do not approve. You're going to have to learn to disregard those people and stand up for what you believe in and the rest shall follow. I know quite a few people who disapprove of me, but it's my life, my happiness matters most.

#5 pinklov3ly, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  6. SkyDiver

Absolutely. Each new generation is more and more comfortable with homosexuality. In 60-70 years, sexuality will probably be a non-issue around most of the globe.

7. figuringoutme

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I believe it will.:slight_smile: