1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a problem.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jeffhack, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Jeffhack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Alright so my best friend and I were watching a movie, and randomly he French kissed me. Since he has been my bro since 1 grade I couldn't say anything homophobic which was distilled in me by my mom. So I thought all day and everytime I thought I liked the kiss. I stopped and thought I'm not gay I've been with women, and have a girlfriend. So later I got a text from him saying he was going to kill himself. So I went to his house and stopped him, and kissed him. But even writing that sounds foreign to me. I mean how am I'm going to tell my girlfriend... All I know is I'm in love with my bestfriend.

2. Neutrality

You could be Bi, sexuality is more of a spectrum then black and white. Just because you like girl's doesn't mean you can't like boys...as for the other issues I'll let somebody who is better at this then me chime in on those.

3. Jeffhack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    After researching I think I might be pan... Because if I loved someone, and I can get over my prejudices. I would have sex with anyone...

4. BudderMC

Before anything else, is he gay/bi? Does he have a girlfriend/boyfriend? I feel like a French kiss is kind of too involved to be "random"... if he did it, he probably had a motive. While I think it's important to determine what you're interested in, you need to above all else figure out where you two stand. Which means you've gotta talk with him, openly and honestly. There's no sense holding anything back anymore.

5. Jeffhack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    He's had girlfriends but they were just cover ups... He's in the closet... And yes the kiss was random... He looked nervous the whole night. We went to the new batman movie then he asked me if I wanted to come to his house to sleep over, and we watching another movie and he jumped on top of me and kissed me...

6. BudderMC

Well, if he looked nervous, he had something on is mind. Maybe it was that, maybe it was coming out to you, who knows. People don't usually act nervous around their best friends without something troubling them, right?

And do you know he's in the closet (like he came out to you, but not everyone else) or are you just speculating? Because speculating is a dangerous thing, especially if there are feelings involved (even though he probably is, since straight guys don't French kiss their guy friends, but whatever; better playing safe than sorry).

7. Jeffhack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well we're bolth hs football players and the girls he was dating would spread rumors like no end if they thought he was gay. But I'm not speculating he told me everything... And he was nervous because he wanted to come out to me, but he said he did t want to tell me that he was attracted to me, and then he became so overwelmed he did what he did. And also my sister is a lesbian and she came out when she was 18 and never stepped foot back in our house. I talk to her a lot for support.

8. Dolphinkid

Wow, wish I was that lucky. Lol. Yeah your bi dude. Well you could be gay, but I doubt it, its for you to decide tho. But to do so you have to be comepletly honest to yourself. Oh and I saw your post on my thread, sure id like to talk to you, message me anytime. I'm an EC addict! Lol

9. Jeffhack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Now he say he says he wants to act like it never happend.... What should I tell him. I don't want to, but my whole world will fall apart

---------- Post added 31st Jul 2012 at 11:53 PM ----------

Sorry my whole world will fall apart if I tell people I'm bi because I like women also. Sorry I can't even think straight enough to type correctly

10. Jeffhack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I want to tell you guys something I started this post on a lie.... I kinda wanted me having thoughts not to be my fault... Which I wanted to say I've had thoughts about men women and transgender people I know in the past few weeks... My mom is a very close minded person...very homophobic I know if I come out she will disown me. And no one say she won't because my sister is a lesbian and my mother has said I love you more because your not gay... All ik is what ever sexuality I have I will wear it proudly and this is no way to start it. I'm jumping in the pool. Some one might have to push me though...

11. unknown12

Bro, perhaps you should read my threads. you might find solace in that, cuz my parents WERE the same.

12. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

Welcome to EC.:slight_smile:

Denying what happened may not be a good idea. I think open dialogue between both of you may be best, be honest and try to figure things out. Also, it may be a good idea to confide on your sister, and thanks for supporting your friend!

If there is anything on your mind let us know, as we are here to help.

Maybe tell him about EC? Could/would he recognize your username? Would that bother you?

13. Jeffhack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Everyone that posted here look at my new thread