1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I've Decided I'm Gay

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Azul, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Azul

Azul Guest

Just less than 2 weeks ago I joined the forums thinking I was bisexual, but now I know that I am a biromantic homosexual. Why? I'm romantically attracted to men and women, but I'm only sexually attracted to women. When I think about sex with a man, something doesn't seem right. I fantasize over sex with a woman and it is sensational. This makes me positive I am homo/gay/lesbian.

The next thing I have to do is accept I'm a queer. I used to think there was no way in hell I would ever like women. I'm not ready to come out to my family. As for my friends, maybe one or two. I'm scared. They're not going to believe me. I've talked about wanting a boyfriend before to "fit in," because I've been single as f*ck all my life.Now that I know I am gay, it will be hard to find a lesbian for me. I just don't know if any of them would like me. Well, realistically one does, but she will be hard to find. A relationship with a guy will end up with a break-up.

I still am trying to live through trying to be masculine. I don't want to be feminine. Sometimes I think about sex change, but am I really going to risk it? I don't know if it's worth it. How can I be okay with being female?

There are so many thoughts I have.....

2. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    First of all,good for you on deciding you are. Once you've accepted yourself 100%, then you can worry about coming out to others.

And, there's nothing wrong with being a masculine girl. Do you feel like you want to have male organs, so basically, a penis? Are you comfortable with having boobs and a vagina? If you want to keep your physical female organs, you're female. Being more masculine doesn't make you any less of a woman.