1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jus so confusing

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dman, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Dman

Ok i work with this guy and a couple of months ago out of no where we starting acting gay towards each other like calling each other a pretty bitch but it was being played like a joke but then i started to notice stuff like when im sitting down and hes showing me sumthing on his phone he rest his elbow on my leg all the time. Long story short now we say real gay shit to each other when i grab my dick on purpose he looks at and says oooow as if he likes it and he does the same to me and he sees me looking at its to the point now where we moon each other i grab is ass all the time and he says nothing i even grabbed it when he moon me i was very closeted but sense i met him i came out a little but now ive been getting so horny i wanna fuck him now yikes but when i ask to hang outside of work he jus blows it off or i try to hang on the weekend he doesnt answer the phone i dnt get whats goin on please help should i jus leave it alonE

2. BudderMC

It's up to you whether or not you leave it alone.

I think what you need to do is talk to him - honestly, all joking aside - and say you're growing feelings for him. Make it clear between both of you whether or not he's actually interested in you or if he's just being flirty for no reason.

And does he know you're into guys? Is he into guys?

3. Dman

I dnt kno if he is but he always looks at my groin when i grab myself on purpose jus to see if he is goin to look but i would think he is being that no man should b grabbing another man ass multiple times and dnt say anything about it or i would pretend to show him my dick in my phone he would look at my phone real fast them turn his head and one day i did ask him st8 up and said he not gay jus curious and he also said that is bestfriend was gay but his bestfriend dnt do gay shit towards him which is hard to belive seeing all the gay stuff we do around each other like thperseverancee last gay thing was we was in the locker our fav gay place and i said im not even going to go over there by him them comes from around the lockers in his boxers jumping up and down making his dick flop i dnt understand it ita ben days when
    I say to myself im not going to do any thing gay today and it seems like he Snses me not being gay and really start acting gay towards me like hes baiting me in and also when we first starting being gay towards each other i use to tell him i wanna fuck and use to say no u not open enuff yet so here we are a yr later and im more open then a can of greese and its still nuthin

4. Chrissouth53

If he told you he was curious, why not say "A while back you said you were curious. How curious are you?" If he asks why you asked, say "I'm curious, too."

HOWEVER, fooling around like this with someone you work with can be dangerous. If he gets offended, it could make for a very awkward work environment.

5. Dman

Well i think im jus better off goin back into the closet because i thought it would be easier with guys its like wit him is how females act