1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm going to surprises myself

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jeffery, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Jeffery

That's it I can't take it I'm becoming a different person... I cry over he slightest thing... Everyone in my town hates me bisides the women I think are attractive they love me, however I'm in a never ending friend zone because I'm just some queer lap dog to them to take shopping... I hate it I just want to be straight again... However I surpressed being gay down to not even having memory of it for a long time and ik I can do it again.

---------- Post added 2nd Aug 2012 at 07:53 PM ----------

Sorry I typed this kinda fast. Meant to put surpress

2. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I hate to break it to you, but you aren't ever going to be a different person, ever. You are simply you, and you always will be. Like I just said in another thread, your sexuality isn't something that's ever going to just disappear, and it's something you're going to have to deal with for the rest of your life. There is no escaping that. The sooner you accept it and come to terms with it, the sooner you can start living a genuine life, a better life.

You're angry that you're being pigeonholed into a stereotype, and that's totally normal and acceptable, but pretending to be something you're not isn't going to get you anywhere meaningful for long. If you don't like these girls, branch out. There's plenty of people, despite what you're thinking right now, that are going to not only tolerate you or accept you, but celebrate you for just being honest and real with them.

How old are you?

3. Jeffery

17... I just have depression and anxiety. And my whole town is a homophobic hick town. And i killed myself coming out. I used to play football got kicked off for this. I was at a public forum today and the girl of my dreams came up to me and asked me out. And I said yes of course. And she said yea I need a queer touch for some new clothes. I just can't