1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Hate Girls!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by chrisb, Jan 21, 2008.

1. chrisb

Ok so i should probably rephraise that to i hate stupid girls who think that Gay guys can be turned straight if they meet the right girl, i recently posted a anonymous help question on here to do with my bisexual girl friends because i felt like they we're seriously hitting on me, when i have told them over and over i'm gay and have never been sexually atracted to women, i don't want to lose my friends but now i feel totally different around them because if i play around and touch them or say they look pretty or anything i feel like i'm leading them on or something...... does anyone have a fool proof plan on how to end the madness of them taking innocent jokes and compliments totally out of context....

I mean if i have to end the friendships because they can't get over themselves not being able to turn me straight then i will......

I'm sad....i love them but not in that way at alll, i talked to my cousin about it and she's friends with all of us.... but she thought i might be to i almost feel betrayed because she's my best friend the only person i share absolutley everything with, and damn it if i was bisexual i would tell her! anyway i had a argument with her so yeah..... that sucked

2. biisme

i'm sorry honey :kiss:

i believe you're not bisexual, if u say ur not. just keep telling them that.

maybe shock hem into it. say "all girls are ugly". i don't kno. maybe if u say it enough times, they will get it.

3. CerahWright

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe they just like gay guys. At my school my friend (who is a gay guy) is a fav among the ladies. They don't really try to hit on him though, they just think he likes shopping, which is stereotypical cuz the dude loves cars!! not shoes. I don't know if this helped at all.

4. chrisb

Honestly i mean i've known them forever a long portion of that time i was still in the closet, i think maybe back then when i tried to not let on that i was gay maybe they assumed i liked them then....and now that i'm like unnatainable since im gay they want me..... but really i'm depressed about this as i feel like i can't act like myself around them now....

5. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I feel your pain. (*hug*)

Here's something that worked for me: remind them that you are gay every once and a while. I don't mean saying "Remember, I'm gay", I mean talking about which guys are hot and things like that. It really drives the point home if you say that you would "tap that" when referring to one of the guys. If it weren't for the fact that I do that a lot, all of my female friends would assume I just say I'm gay to get close to them.

6. Arioch8688

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had a similar situation over the summer...one of my friends randomly fell in love with me, and even when I came out to her she kept hitting on me. She eventually wrote an email gushing out her devotion to me and how she felt I'd been leading her on. I used that opportunity to flat out tell her there was no chance of me going straight, but I don't really think she's given up yet...

Gamer am I had some good points; talk about cute guys all the time...just make sure they always know you're gay, etc. I don't know what to tell you besides that...sorry I can't help more... (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

7. CerahWright

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    and here i thought this was just a lez problem. It is a relief to know that other ppl get hit on too- seriously it is. I tell a guy i'm not interested and he flirts more. Its crap.

8. ebra

i think to a certain degree it is just human nature to want what you cant have, and that includes homosexuals. you cant really change them, you will just have to change how you react to the situation. either grin and bear it and not worry about leading them on adn just know you have a flirty relationship with them, or find a new croud to hang with, as much as taht may hurt. really you are between a rock and a hard place with no clear exit and that pretty much sucks. good luck.

9. sexyalex

chris, ur gonna find that allot knowing the open person u are :grin:
    however, i suggest u just be urself. drop by a compliment or 2 and make them feel good about themselves. keep your friends close but never stop reminding them who u are and in fact...if it helps, make them hear what they wan to hear but if anything gets too dramatic...say "lets remain friends, doing anything intimate may spoil our friendship...or upset my bf..:dry:" u will think of a drop phrase...
    ...i know it's my speciality. :wink:

10. Psychedelic Bookmarks

bad situation. but it's because lots of women love gay guys. if i was ever with a man, i would want a gay guy, or at least bi. which is a bit of a pain :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. chrisb

Thanks for all the comments some of them help... i kind of cleared up the situation somewhat but i'm sure it won't end the problem completley. I'm thinking i need a boyfriend soon just so i can bring him along and maybe they will stop hitting on me since i'll be busy kissing him......but then the whole hurting there feelings thing but hey if that's what i got to do to keep them away then i will just constantly be around a boyfriend.

12. sexyalex

umm chirs, think carefully about that. u just said u don't want to date for awhile didn't u. and besides u won't hurt their feelings. not unless they were intimatly into u. it would more be of a....disappointment.

13. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it seriously hurts their feelings that you're not into them, you need to get new friends. It's not like you're deliberately rejecting them... it sounds like they're somewhat manipulative in that respect. Guilting you because you aren't into them is pretty selfish. I mean, sure they can be disappointed but that's THEIR BAGGAGE, not yours, and you shouldn't have to drag it all over the airport, so to speak.

14. chrisb

Yeah your right i shouldnt change anything for them....and your right i did say i want to wait awhile before i date again.... honestly i think i've been hanging out with them way to much! i think i will skip bowling night this weekend say i'm sick or something or have other plans..... i just really need to be away from them for awhile

15. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A little bit of distance can help give perspective at times. You don't need to drop them or anything but if you usually always hang out with them, some time apart might be good on both sides. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, after all. *grin*

16. maybe they are just flirting ..i do that i flirt with every one .... even poeple i dont like like there is this girl named kattie ..omg i cant stand her ...and we fight and in tdhe middle of a fight i will find myself flirting with her ..like ewww wtf .... lol

17. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I DO THAT ALL THE TIME!! It REALLY brings your point out. Great advice. :slight_smile:

18. chrisb

Well see they actually asked me upfront if i was bisexual i told them no....but they still think i am so a simple no was not enough for them.....

19. waitingsucks

I've never been hit on by a girl or guy. If I was I take it as a compliment but still say I'm not interested if it were a girl. It happens to some of my male friends (who are straight) they will get hit on by a girl, the guy will say "I'm not interested, sorry" and they think that the guy is just playing hard to get. :frowning2:

20. Bader

Bader Guest

ive been cut off girls except my sisters so i have no idea how that must feel lol, but id be flatterd and just ignore it ,besides girls dont give aggresive *hit on*'s ,do they?