1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On the verge of being kicked out of my mom's house...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicIsLife, Aug 3, 2012.

1. MusicIsLife

Hey guys,

Isn't it amazing how when shit hits the fan, all hell breaks loose at once?

-My bosses cut my hours from full time to maybe 3-4 shifts per week if i'm lucky. I am looking for a second job, but have had no luck so far.
    -I just signed up for my classes well, class for the semester and now need to come up with 400 bucks before september 30th. Due to the fact that I am paying rent to my mom, among many other bills at the moment, this seems sort of impossible.
    -my mom is now threatening to evict me, for lots of little stupid reasons, to the point where I only leave my room to get food or go to the bathroom, and now she is harassing me about that too.

This got a lot worse after I came out as Trans, and I'm wondering if that has something to do with it, but I've come to a point where talking to my mom is like reasoning with the westboro baptist church: not worth the effort. She doesn't spew hate speech, just repeats the same thing over and over and over, and no amount or reassurances from me or from my councilor has helped so far, and at this point I've given up.

I'm looking for a room in an apartment, and I'm really stressed out, and really scared.

2. LookingtoAffirm

I'm really sorry..sending good vibes your way

3. Aielar

That sucks, and I am sorry to hear that. Is there another family member or friend's place you can stay at instead of your mom's house?