1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My silly problem

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nobodylikesme, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Nobodylikesme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay I'm 42 never have fooled around with a dude, now I have envisioned this my problem is oh when it comes down to it I need a virgina. It's like the other end has to hurt like hell. Not only that i just don't desire that part. If I decide or if i happen to fall in love with a dude is this going to be a problem?

Sorry if I come across immature about this and if I piss anyone off.

2. Night Rain

From what I heard, it doesn't hurt that much, in fact, it shouldn't hurt at all. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: If you don't like it you could avoid it entirely. It's not mandatory in a (gay) relationship. Many couples don't practice this kind of sex.

3. Chrissouth53

So you sound like a top. No big deal. We all have preferences and that is yours.

Done right, anal doesn't need to hurt you or your partner, depending on which end you are on.

4. Pain

Pain Guest

In honesty, I had a little trouble understanding your post-- you're bi, you feel like in sex, you would prefer a vagina, because you don't like the idea of anal sex, giving or receiving? That's what I got from it, at least.

No, it shouldn't be a problem to anyone who matters. You say "if I happen to fall in love with a dud is this going to be a problem?" There are several gay/bi men who don't practice anal sex, and if you FALL IN LOVE with a guy, then it shouldn't matter-- love is not about how far you'll go when it comes to sex acts or how you prefer to have sex. Also, anal sex doesn't hurt so much if it's done the right way, and there's a reference in the Resources section of this website.

On the other hand, if you end up doing anything sexual with another man (and it's not necessarily about love), just make your limits known. If that guy doesn't get that through his skull, then get out of the situation.

You sought help, and there's nothing immature about that :slight_smile:
    Not pissed off either :slight_smile:
    Welcome to EC by the way :slight_smile:

5. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As Night Rain says, it isn't compulsory. You just do whatever feels nice and you feel comfortable and SAFE with.

I think a lot of people have the misaprehension that anal sex is all men do together.

It might be something that you want to try eventually, but you don't have to at all.

6. Nobodylikesme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow!! I am really naive about this! I am glad I posted this, I started and stoped but finnaly posted. To answer some questions I am not the kind of person who just has sex, I need more, but that's just me:slight_smile:@quevidalamia your funny, ya sometimes I am hard to understand. I have a hard time talking about this stuff. :angry:)@chrissouth you might be right it's all I envision at this point. Thanks everybody!! You've helped!

7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not only does it not hurt, there are quite a few guys who *love* to bottom because they enjoy it better than topping, it feels better for them, they get rock hard from bottoming, and can orgasm and ejaculate from being fucked.

It takes some practice, and some getting used to, and it isn't for everyone... but it's not something to be afraid of. If you want to experiment some, you can start with your fingers and some lube, and slowly work up to using a small dildo. You might be really surprised at how it feels.

And... please don't feel dumb or naive. This is something that's often uncomfortable for anyone to talk about because we're taught it's dirty or shameful to talk about sex and sexual experiences. But it isn't. It's a normal, natural part of human existence that's hardwired. So ask away. I think you'll find that the more you discuss it, the less shameful it is to talk about it.

8. Nobodylikesme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    @chip Wow! Yeah its all about shame! Can't seem to get past it! :icon_redfThat was some intersting information tho.