1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I Have A Chance?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, Aug 12, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So there's this guy I met about a month and a half ago. We were hanging out with some mutual friends at the pool, and started talking. I ended up asking him for his number, so we could talk more. We've texted a lot since then. But the only time I saw him since was a few days after that passing by in town. We do plan on hanging out soon. He's called me pretty before, we kid around that he owes me a hug cause he said next time he sees me he'll hug me, and today he said he misses me cause we haven't seen each other in a while. We never actually have serious conversations, but they're funny and stuff. :slight_smile: Thing is he's two years older than me, going into grade 11. I don't know if he likes me back or if he just wants to be friends. Or if I even have a chance. I feel bad, cause I know a few other people who like me, yet I like a guy who I don't even know if he likes me. What should I do?

2. Ianthe

Hmm. Well, if you're really bold, you could just ask him out. That's pretty daring, though, with him being two years older than you.

When is the "soon" that you are planning on hanging out?

Do you know anything about his dating history?

3. secretguyX

I'm not really the type to ask someone out, especially someone older than me.

I'm not exactly sure, but since school starts August 30th, sometime between now and then I guess.

And nope, I have no idea about his dating history at all.

4. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

Maybe just propose hanging with him and mutual friends again... And see how it goes... He'll want to if he says he misses you and it wouldn't be like asking him out.