1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really confused, help.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by March, Aug 13, 2012.

1. March

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a 15 year old girl, straight as far as I know.
    I've dated guys before, but recently I've developed feelings for a friend of mine. Now, she's the only girl I've ever felt this way about. She's fun to be around, we'll lay around and talk or snuggle... whatever. She really makes me feel happy. She seems to return the sentiment. What do I do? I've never been attracted to a girl before, only her.
    Thanks so much.

2. secretguyX

Sexuality is fluid, it's not just straight, bisexual, and gay. You could be mostly interested in guys and somewhat interested in girls, that's fine. Do you know if she happens to be into girls too, since you say she returns the sentiment?

3. March

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Okay, I'm going to expand on this. I feel really calm and comfortable with her, more than anyone else. We'll literally be on each others laps.
    I don't know that she likes girls or not, I think we're in the same boat on that one. She hugs me same as I hug her, and I mean... It's nice. It's kinda hard to explain... We act like a couple, I've been told, except we've never kissed or anything like that.