1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attraction?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jake48, Aug 14, 2012.

1. jake48

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What is attraction ?

How do you know your physically attracted to someone?

I'm currently questioning if I'm gay and Im trying to understand attraction and how to know which you are attracted to someone.

I was asked by one of my friends whose been helping with this and asked if I was attracted to men or women and I said I don't know.

I think its because I don't understand attraction and what feelings occur when your attracted to someone no matter what the gender.

Could you please explain this to me thanks!!! :help:

2. Pain

Pain Guest

Welcome to EC :slight_smile:
    Attraction has a funny way of being indecipherable when it's on the mind. Don't think about it sometime, and when you see someone and think "Oh, she's pretty" or "Damn he's a wolf!" you'll feel a slight attraction to them. Someone who makes you want to keep looking, regardless of gender. It's an instinctive feeling. You'll know sometime. If you end up knowing that you're gay, chances are you'll feel a "shame" or stigma, and this could affect how you perceive your attraction. It could even be at work now, as you are questioning. But you have to put that stigma out of your head to get past it. That is, if you are indeed gay.
    Good luck :slight_smile: