1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by frustrated119, Aug 15, 2012.

1. frustrated119

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi all - I dunno if this is the right place to post this but I guess I'll just put it here.

I'm 15 and I have always been attracted to girls - like I've had a few girlfriends, I've been at 2nd, 3rd base with a couple of girls but recently, I've been attracted to some guys.

Like I don't wanna do anything with them - I just get aroused by them - like I'm a gainer on YT, I have a channel that I made, for me. Like I enjoy being a fatty and lots of girls either like/don't seem to mind it. I often look at other people's videos too, some girls, some guys.
    I think that's where I started finding myself attracted to guys.

It's not a fat-fetish sorta attraction, it's with also with other guys.

I don't feel attracted to engaging in sexual acts with other guys, I just get really sorta turned-on by looking at them...

Is anyone else in the same boat as me? Any advice?
    Thanks
    ~Me

2. Gen

Gen

Well first of all Hello and Welcome ^_^.

I cannot say that I am in the same boat as you, however, many people who are first realizing their attraction for the same sex arent sure what they exactly want from them in the beginning. It takes time for most. If you are just curious, than thats fine. Plus, your only fifteen. You will have plenty of years and time to figure everything out. You dont have to put labels on anything until your ready. Just live, experience and see where it takes you.

3. Annon

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am also 15, I have just told one of my parents about how I feel. Unlike you I've never really managed to get very far with girls, in fact I have only had one girlfriend and that was years ago. Although like you I have recently found myself becoming more attracted to boys. I have a counsellor, if you have someone that can't judge you, then I would advise you to talk to them. Mothers care for you more than anyone else in the world most of the time. And they are here to help and look after you. If I were you I would tell my mother, because all she wants to do is help.
    Hope anything I just said helps at all.