1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i come out to her?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by stephenjack, Aug 15, 2012.

?

Should I come out to her?

1. Yeah!

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. stephenjack

I'm a 15 year old guy who's gay, and i already came out to one person. I got a supportive response, but i'm still terrified of letting people know i'm gay. There's this girl in the camp that I go to and we are like best friends, but we have a thing. We flirt playfully, but I know i'm not willing to really do anything since I don't like girls. We kissed once but that was because we were in front of other people and were kind of forced to. To be honest, I didn't hate it, but would rather of kissed the guy next to me. All of our friends push for us to go out, but even if we do, i'm positive I won't feel anything on a special level. Should I come out to her, I need the support and I want her to know, but I don't want to ruin the friendship I have with her or make anything become weird now. In other words, I don't want anything to change between us...is that possible? Should I come out to her, or not? :confused:

2. sol4r

sol4r Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think you should definitely come out to her. It might hurt a little at first if she thought you were interested, but she'll get over it I think. Plus, I bet it'll make her feel really special that she'll be the second person you tell. And then when people push for you two to go out, she won't feel the need to join in, and you guys can just sort of look at eachother knowingly, heh. Anyways, I think it would work out well, she sounds like a really good friend. Best of luck!

3. Ianthe

Do you think she has feelings for you?

4. paul

Well it depends. If she does have feelings for you, you have to be careful so you don't make her feel upset. I think you have to clarify that it had to do nothing with her kissing skills (you would be surprised how often girls make things about them, idk your friend but just in case).