1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does that make me a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CierraCadaver, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Okay,
    I find both boys and girls attractive. But, when it comes to the thought of having intercourse with a boy, it sounds really unappealing to me. I just, have no desire to have sex with a boy. I have urges to kiss boys sometimes, but not have sex. Does this make me a complete lesbian?

2. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Bicurious Lesbian, Kinsey4-Kinsey5, Homoflexible... Yeah, You're probably very nearly gay. Congrats, Join the club!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Hot Pink

I also don't mind kissing men or even dating them. Granted I'm panromantic, I can gain feelings for anyone; however, the thought of having sex with a guy just isn't appealing to me at all. I do consider myself more of a Kinsey 5 because I do find kissing and even making out with guys enjoyable, but anything farther than that is too much.

4. I had always considered myself panromantic also! That's why I am becoming confused because, when I think about it, I don't want to go all the way with a boy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 17th Aug 2012 at 12:03 AM ----------

So I did a little more research and on the Kinsey scale I would consider myself a 5, Maybe I am homoflexible. I never even knew about those terms! I am fairly new in accepting what I am so, I had never looked into it much. Thanks for the help you guys. :slight_smile: