1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A long-term suspicion

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ventus, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd like to vent. In-put is encouraged.

My personal experience:

I had a friend in Highschool who I really had a crush on. There were many stories about him that were spreading around school. Stories like how he masturbated in another dude's pillow during a sleepover.

Anyways, he immediately registered on my gaydar so I tried to learn more about him. Every time I talked with him I felt like he was flirting with me. He would constantly ask if I could drive him somewhere after school (He couldn't drive at the time). He would also let out these fake sexual moans when I was around him.

One day at lunch, something unexpected happened. He asked the table (it was a circle table: 7 seats) who each of us thought was gay sitting at the table. Right away I was thinking "Wait... what? Is he really trying to figure out if I'm gay or not?" (I wasn't open at the time)

We went around the table (which was mostly populated by girls) until it reached me. Pretty much everyone said "No way. There's no way he's gay". I let out a HUGE sigh of relief on the inside. When the table got to him everyone attacked like hungry lions. "YES!!! HE HAS TO BE AT LEAST BI!!"

His whole plan turned on him. He quickly denied it and gave up trying to figure me out. I was sad because if he actually was gay, I was now off his gaydar.

Anyways, fast-foward two years. He creates a facebook and his sexuality status says 'Guys & Girls'. I quickly add him. The next day I see that he changed it to straight. I asked why he changed it and he said "It was an accident".

LIAR!!!! LIAR WHO GOT AWAY ; - ;

#1 Ventus, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  2. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aw, it sounds like he might like you. Also he might have been embarrassed to keep that on his profile since he probably figures you're straight from that one day at lunch and could be afraid of being judged since he might care what you think. Would you consider coming out to him? It sounds like maybe he could use a friend that he could relate to. I say this because it doesn't seem like he's very confident in his himself regarding his sexuality since he didn't stick with his original guys and girls status.

3. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Unfortunately he doesn't use facebook anymore, and I don't really have any other way to contact him.

I'm hoping the he'll eventually start logging on again, or our paths cross eventually.

#3 Ventus, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  4. heygurlhey

heygurlhey Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey, so wow yeah i definitely think he is gay but he is scared to admit it to other people, let alone to himself. I think he definitely had a thing for u, and he prob still does. But since he isnt comfortable in his own skin yet, he acts this way and gets defensive. Of course he is lying about the facebook thing lol. My advice to u is, make sure u remain in his life, whether it maybe is a radom text message here and there, or hopefully he will log onto facebook again. For ppl like this, they really just need alot of time and patience to accept how they r feeling. Also, sometimes just having another person help them in a way can help too. maybe, Tell him that u two should hangout. And if the time is right, maybe u can tell him that u are gay and coming to terms with urself. It may give him the confidence to tell u how he really feels as well. Goodluck! if it is meant to be, who knows maybe u two will end up together :slight_smile:

( if u could answer mine too, id really appreciate it, i need some help. it may provide u some insight on ur situation as well :slight_smile:, thanks )
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/suppo...-embarrased-after-gay-lesbian-experience.html

5. 61kidmoney

61kidmoney Guest

Am I bi gay or straight idk...I have dated two girls for a long time and fucked many girls in college. I like doing that but there is this guy I've done stuff with since I was younger like anal and blow jobs. After not doing anything for a year we had anal and it was good. I dont what I am and I need help please. Should I go to college and find a guy or find a girl for me? help.