1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So a little update about my situation.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Quitex, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Hey guys!

Ummm.... Last days have been the worst since my Christmassy emotional breakdown (and the acceptance-denial-acceptance-denial-etc.etc.etc. stage i've been thorugh) because the same issue I've been struggling.
    Yush, you all know what I'm talking about.
    After I posted This, I broke down so badly I even took the alcohol (the one used fur healing injuries, the one that's poison if you drink it) and was ready to open the bottle and suicide. it was the longest and most painful hour I've had in the last... forever!
    Happily I got over it and well, I came back and read a PM I recieved (which helped me a lot, thanks ^^) and I started to feel better.

Now, classes have started and I have like less time to worry about myself.... Finally I am MYSELF!!! You know that feeling of being free.... I came to classes being finally MYSELF and not the guy everyone wants me to be. I am just waiting them to ask (and to bully me, haha. As usual) and I can't wait to tell them: YUSH you are right!

I'm in tears now because it feels soooo good to be yourself. And to not care about other people's problem, because if anyne tells me that I am in the wrong way, its because they have a fucking problem! not me! Ugh I'll end this here because my dad is right here with me and luckily he doesnt know english but still it feels weird :confused:
    hehe

Thanks for reading^^

Btw theres a really HOT guy in my class.... gimme tips to hook him up! :O!