1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarification, please?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by March, Aug 18, 2012.

1. March

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just a little clarification, if you don't mind.
    I'm straight, but recently I've developed an attraction to my friend. I've never been attracted to girls before, so this was kind of odd. It's not like she's got a killer body or whatever, it's not like that- the fact remains she's kind of tomboyish, in some respects. It's how she holds me, how I feel relaxed and happy when I'm with her.
    What does this mean for me? We act like a couple, even though we arn't one... in fact, it's kind of a subconcious thing how we act. I definitely don't try to act that way, It's natural.
    Thanks! ^.^

2. Indigo Fox

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It means you have a wonderful friend you feel confortable with. Like you said, it's natural. Friends sometimes develop a "squishy" relationship, which isn't sexual, or even romantic; it's the love between friends. Feelings of love can become sticky, and it's easy for the lines to blurr. If you would want more, or to gets her feelings on this, talk to her. Othewise, you have a cuddle buddy.

3. March

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks!=3

4. shy

shy

pretty much the same. I got a friend (female) and litterally everyone around (strangers as well as family/friends) thought we were a couple. My parents even said they were sorry for me when she got a boyfriend (and I wasn't out to them at the time) and in the beginning he was suuuper jealous xD

we mentally do depend on each other even now when she has a boyfriend :grin: