1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horrible Week

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ToTheCeilingFan, Aug 19, 2012.

1. ToTheCeilingFan

My sister had to go in to get half of her left breast out on Thursday because she had a suspicious lump. Tests have confirmed that it's benign, but now my dog has been diagnosed with cancer and we're putting her down on Wednesday. I'm moving out this coming Thursday for my freshman year of college. Honestly, I'm just so stressed right now...I don't really need advice because there's nothing anyone can do, but I just wanted to get this all of my chest. Thanks for listening. (*hug*)

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to hear that you had a horrible week, filled with sad news. I can imagine your mind must be racing with all kinds of thoughts. If it helps talking about it all, let it all out.

(*hug*)(*hug*)

3. Eleanor Rigby

I'm sorry about your sister's surgery and about the fact you're doing has to be put down (*hug*). Starting a freshman year in college is already stressful, but I imagine that in such conditions, it must feel horrible.
    If you need to talk or just some comforting (*hug*), I'm always available.
    (*hug*) Cécile

4. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Certainly do come back to EC as often as you need - that's quite a battery of things to happen all in one week. (*hug*) Call your family, especially your sister, as much as you can, and find someone to talk to at school if possible. Good luck!