1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!! Crush advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fruitbomb, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Fruitbomb

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok, so when I first started school I was a bit all over with making friends (it sorta payed of in th fact I'm welcomed into most groups). Anyway half way through that year I started to settle on my real friends, one of which was Josh *sigh*. Now me and josh have been friends for all of my school life from then on but recently we've gotten closer and often hang out just the two of us. We've talked about going travelling together once we finished school and playing music. Now that we're closer Ive started to feel more than friendship. He's dated a few girls and has a gay friend and never uses gay terms in a negative way.

Now here's the interesting part, I started flirting with him and he seems to flirt back. Girls have made jokes that we're like a couple (I bloody wish!) and he doesnt respond negitavely to. We always hug as well. He doesn't know I'm bi, but I wonder if if he knew he might say something. Should I tell (I've been planning to tell SOMEONE). ATM I've thought about flirting more and see If hes flirty back, and maybe hint at stuff. What do you think?

2. Gen

Gen

I would say it would be a good idea to come out to him. He has a gay friend and doesnt respond negatively towards them, so he shouldnt have a problem with you being Bi. Personally, I would take it slow and only come out to him for now. Until you are certain that the feelings are mutual it probably wouldnt be best to admitt your feelings for him. But if you feel like you want to come out to someone, then he seems like he is a good choice.

3. Romi

I pretty much second what Gen said. And I wish you the best of luck. :]

4. stephenjack

i think you should do the flirting idea. Flirt more and see if he does it back. if he does definitely do Gen's idea and tell him you're bi but not that you have feelings for him. but this story is really interesting so keep us posted! good luck :slight_smile:

5. Fruitbomb

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok I'll keep y'all posted. He's on holiday for two weeks so I'll probably message you all.

:cry: I miss him

6. Fruitbomb

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So, update time. We met up the other day and we were talking about stuff (mainly to do with guitars he plays) and then we started drawing on each others hands and all of a suudden he said "pass your wrist" and he writes on my arm 'ILY JOSH' so I go along with it doing the same and he says "love you Sam" I reply ily too then he says "as a friend" but the thing was he looked like he was regretting saying the love you, which is why he corrected it I think. Should I come out to him or should I see how things go and come out to my girl(friend) first?

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2012 at 12:07 AM ----------

Lol ik it's been ages but though u might be interested