1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really dont know why I am writhing this or why it sounds like a poem at parts.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kuroi, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Kuroi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So today, moments ago, as I was getting ready to go to sleep I was emptying my bladder and looked at my dog, 4 months old pureblooded mobs breed named Fiona sleeping in her basket. I couldn’t help but stain my freshly washed face with warm salty liquid once I saw her looking me in the eyes. They trust me, they love, and they put their fate in me. I am supposed to be the one to module her behavior, I am the one supposed to take care of her and teach her the right way. But I cannot be that guy, I just can’t. After a month and two weeks’ time of training obedience and housebreaking, by each day she is getting worse by a small step. Easley, I can blame it all on her, however I am aware that her behavior depends solely on me. I am the reason my parents talked about selling her while they were unaware of my nearby presence. I am to blame and no one else. So as she looked me in the eyes, I saw myself in them, and I saw my father as well. I hate myself for being like him, I hate myself for looking the same, I hate him because he doesn’t take the blame for every self destructive thought I have. He ruined my childhood and was my greatest fear, I only enjoyed moments when he wasn’t near. And now when I’m older he still ruins my life because his reflection is the one that I see in the mirror.

I can’t raise a dog even less a child. What if being gay is a way to break the curse and stop the circle of abuse?

I don’t know what I am hoping to achieve by posting this, perhaps a kind word, to ease the sorrow when it cannot be erased. It ended up sounding like a poem but that wasn’t my original intention. My mind just works that way, the more pain I feel the easier the words flow and they follow a certain rhythm.
    The worst part is that when I heard about selling the dog, part of me was relieved. All the commitments fell to me and I couldn’t take it anymore. But when I looked Fiona in the eyes I felt guilty for feeling relief. And people ask me why I get so angry when someone mentioned topic of having child to me. I know that I would be a terrible parent; I just know that I would traumatize my child, it runs in the family. At least my brother seems like a good father material :/

Why am I typing these and what am I trying to achieve? I don’t have a clue.

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think that's the way it works - you'd be gay whether or not you had a cycle to stop. And for that matter, it doesn't necessarily run in the family that strongly if you think your brother is good father material. So you can change things if you want - for now, you're only seventeen, you don't have to worry about being a father just yet. :slight_smile:

I'm sorry to hear about your parents wanting to sell your dog though. :icon_sad: I hope it works out for the best, whatever that means.