1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeing my Best Friend Naked

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pavanpoppy, Aug 20, 2012.

1. pavanpoppy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi Guys,

I am a bi-sexual guy of 25 years. My best friend is a straight guy of 25 yrs. I always wanted to see him naked, so I secretly captured him on cam.
    Is that ok to do that. I am feeling guilty. Should i confess to him. Please advise

Regards,
    Pavan

2. Gen

Gen

Truthfully, no. It is quite illegal :frowning2:.

I'm not going to bagger you about how horrible of a person you are and I hope no one else does either. The fact that you have come here about it shows something. I would recommend completely disposing off it, not doing it again, and letting it go. In my honest opinion, I wouldnt tell him if I was in your shoes. Just getting rid of it and learning from the situation would be best. If you still feel guility about the invading his privacy pat of it, than I guess you could tell him to get it off your chest. Its just that realisticly speaking, nothing good will come of it.

3. pavanpoppy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi Gen,

Thanks for ur advice. I did not do it out of ill intentions but only out of curiosity and did not share it with anyone.
    Anyway will dispose of it and think about confessing it to him or not

Regards,
    Pavan

4. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What kind of question is this?

Obviously, it's not right and very illegal no matter what your intentions were, as someone already pointed out.

5. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, it's not ok to do that(kind of hot though, I'll shamefully admit, lol) And no, I definitely would not tell him. That would do much more harm than good. You should either dispose of it as Gen said, or keep it in a very secure place where it cannot be found if you really wanna hang on to it. It's your call.

6. pavanpoppy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi Guys,

Good I am getting responses on this. I assure you I only did it coz I really wanted to see him in the buff (he looks awesome that way). Ok I will dispose of them but will keep it a secret from him.

Regards,
    Pavan

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, lay off the secret pic taking. That rarely leads anywhere positive.

Lex

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same advice as what people say. Dispose of the tape, however don't necessarily tell him, that would lead to something very very bad, for example being sued or arrested.

9. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You don't take naked pictures of people without their permission. That's just a huge no no and a massive breach of trust and privacy, delete them.

10. redstormrising

uh, yeah, definitely not okay. really just wanting to see him naked doesn't justify it, it's still an invasion of privacy, regardless of the motive. i would get rid of it, unless you want to risk that one day he might inadvertently discover it

11. Akatosh

You're seriously asking if that's okay... You said you are 25.. You're asking if that's okay..

Wow. That is a total lack of respect for your friend. Delete it and rethink what your definition of friend is, because that is not alright. Am I being mean? Your friend and I would agree, no.

12. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The thing to think of here is golden rule.

How would you feel if someone secretly videotaped you naked? Particularly if you were straight and the guy who did it was gay? My guess is you'd feel incredibly violated.

Presumably if you were able to do this, he has some level of trust in you to allow you access somewhere to hide the camera, so this makes the violation all the worse.

As for telling him... that's a tough call. If you do, there's a good chance it will end the friendship. But if you don't, you'll always have to live with the idea that you did something very wrong, and broke a major trust with him. So I guess it boils down to what's more important to you, his continued friendship, or your personal integrity. And that isn't a call anyone can make but you.

13. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

Definitely not okay, and it's illegal. Best thing to do.. since you already got him on cam, and you've already seen, you might as well dispose of it, since that damage cannot be undone, but, do not tell him, or there will most likely be serious consequences. Just delete it all, and never do it again. I mean, it's one thing to be curious, but not that curious..

14. Gen

Gen

While I understand the hostility, I feel like the TC has come to understand what he did was indeed wrong. Which is why he felt guilty about it in the beginning, and asked us on here about it now. He said he would delete it and I think we should just leave it at that. No point in beating a dead dog.(Not refering to you Pavan of course lol. I swear its a saying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

15. Hawthorne

This.

16. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you are talking about "beating a dead horse" :grin:

17. Gen

Gen

Wow, way to call me out lance :C.

I swear I have heard dead dog before too. If it is not, than I have CREATED IT!!

18. Mikeyk733

Heh, I've contemplated doing this several times in the past with my attractive straight friends, and there are plenty of places where I could've hidden my cell phone, but I didn't want to risk it in case it was discovered. Sometimes I find it better to just use my imagination in my own private time. Like others have said, either delete it or store it in a place where no one will find it.

19. Akatosh

#19 Akatosh, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  20. krichards

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Nothing wrong with what you did as far as I am concerned. I've shown secret naked pics of my wife to friends. But it's wrong if you send the pics out over the net or give pics to others.

If you are gay, then u should get another roomate............a gay one.