1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush or Desperate???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by heaven, Aug 20, 2012.

1. heaven

So iv met this guy through band camp which he hasn't showed any signs of being gay! However since we started band camp hes been sorta nice to me and he looks at me sometimes when im not looking!(Found him looking a few times) The past few weeks of band camp we have like tried to be friends but we dint have much to start conversation on! So the last day of band camp i was like fuck it and stopped being shy and made good enough chit chat between me and him to sorta be friends. Now the thing is that iv never had a crush on a guy before and its so weird iv even had vivid daydreams! So yeah the weekend passed and today was the first day of class and out of 8 i have 2 with him which im really happy about! So during second period i sorta laid back and watched him from the corner of my eye since i sit next to him and he would glance over every like 3 minutes. Maybe he was hyper or something? So yeah but in the other class he barely acknowledge me until we were in the hallway which sucked because i dint talk to him!

So yeah i have few questions!

1.Do i like him or do I like him because i like being noticed??(Desperate?)
    2.Do i have any chance with him? He hangs around the cool people while im like a band nerd!
    3.Should i take a chance and ask him to sit with me on the field trip that were having this Friday?
    4.He looks and sounds so straight while everyone always think im gay! Hes the type of person who never would approach me but he has since i came back to band camp! And before he had never spoken to me.

So guys you people are like my safety net and right now i dont know if i should take the leap!

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it's hard to say how he might feel about you - a few conversations and some stray glances in your direction isn't a lot to go on, unfortunately.

What seems clear from your post, though, is that *you* like *him*, and would probably like getting to know him better. You're already guaranteed some time around him with your classes, you've already gotten yourself to strike up a conversation or two with him - keep it up! You never know what could happen - worst case scenario, you get an answer to your question and you can stop wondering. Or, you might get a friend out of it, and if it turns out he does have feelings for you, then that's good too. Don't worry too much about social status - if he didn't want to talk to you he wouldn't be talking to you.