1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your opinion?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nocturnal, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I'm bi but I would prefer straight sex. I've never been physical with a girl, so I don't know if I would like it or not. Is feeling like this abnormal?

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love your name as I am an insomniac lol. Anyway, you're still young, you have plenty of time to figure it out; sexuality is not concrete. I don't believe that you need to experiment in order to figure out how you feel, but everyone is different and if it works for you then go for it. Being gay for me is more of an instinctual feeling. I know who I am inside because I can feel it and it feels so right :slight_smile:

#2 pinklov3ly, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No it's not. Multisexualities allow for leaning a certain way. For example, I mostly have been thinking about other men right now, but if the right girl came along, I'd date her too.

Just please don't disappear into the heterosexual assumption if you do get a boyfriend. :slight_smile:

4. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Thank you. I love the night.

I am young. ^__^; & It's okay. I still have my v-card unlike most girls my age. My parents are strict about relationships and school. They are a strong believer of "Have a relationship when you're done with college". But I'm in no hurry so they don't have to worry. (I did not mean to rhyme. XD)

---------- Post added 21st Aug 2012 at 12:47 AM ----------

I don't think I'd stop liking girls if I entered a relationship with a guy. Girls are majestic fxcking creatures. xD