1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to come to Terms

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tina89, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Tina89

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Ever since I was born (Male), I have felt that I was in the wrong body, that this is not what I was supposed to have it was someone elses's. I did not for sure felt that I should have been born a Female, but that I was really not comfortable with the body I had. I was teased in school for being awkward and not normal, and trying to deal with Depression also didn't help matters.

I have been coping with Depression for all my life since I was a child, taking every medication there is for it and none seem to have been working ( But thats a side note, at least I think it is). I have never been very masculine, strong or "Leader" type, the whole typical Male made me uncomfortable, I had male friends growing up, but were considers the outsiders group.

I can't stand Men, Men in general are jerks, assholes, douches, and most make me sick just to look at them. I do know that not all Men are bad and I am attracted to a few males, but the general public of Men I can not stand. I adore Women, I love them and thick they are all beautiful and sexy, I get sexually aroused by women ( and a few Men), and have always wanted to consider myself more like them than Men.

I joke that I am a Lesbian born inside a Man's body, but more lately I am looking more seriously into the fact that I may be a Female in the wrong shell, I am greatly confused of what singnals I get from myself and the only thing I know for certin is that I hate being called Male. I think I am Transgender but I dont know.

2. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I believe you are who you believe you are. The first step is accepting the way you feel. Next, and if possible, you should seek professional help to affirm your feelings. If anything, you learn to be patient...you have a long road ahead of u. I know that I'm not of much help, but stick around, there are plenty of people here who are more knowledgeable of your situation :slight_smile:

#2 pinklov3ly, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  3. Tina89

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    ( I realize that I posted this thread twice, there was a problem with my computer and it didn't register the first post, Sorry to spam everyone with that)