1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Learned a little bit more.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Unknowing, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Unknowing

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello this is my second post in my first i described my current standing on trying to come out and this post is kind of an update. lol i just love finally having a place to talk about this.

I have 100% come to terms that I am gay or at least bi i say at least bi because although I am extremely attracted to men i still have attracting to women. Not trying to get into anything out of context but if I were to have a boyfriend it would have to be a relationship with out sex main because not just guy but girls as well just a little bit more on guys the idea of it is not the most appealing thing and i realize that thinking like this will probibly cause me to have a boyfriend or girlfriend because most not all but most want that kind of relationship and I don't, I would be happy be exstatic to have a boyfriend that a could be in public with kiss sleep with just no sex (or girlfriend still not sure on the bi or gay thing yet) something about sex i just do not find appealing with any gender for that matter just kind of wondering if anyone else feels this way about relationships to see if i am just an odd cookie.

2. Romi

You are most certainly not an odd cookie! Not at all. There are plenty of people out there that do not find sex appealing. And a relationship is not all about sex. Yes, for some people it is a very important part of being together with another person, but that does not mean everyone is like that.

You just have to be patient and eventually you'll find the right person for you, whether they're male or female. And when you do, I have no doubts that you'll find your way just fine with them.

Who knows...the non-appeal toward sex might change when you get older or when you find someone you really love, and maybe it will never change. Regardless of that, I want you to know that it's fine not to be interested in something like that.

Also, I'm very happy to hear that you're finding things out and figuring out a bit more about yourself. I'm glad that EC is here to help you do that. <3