1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Probably a fetish but I wanna make sure

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by deedo100, Aug 22, 2012.

1. deedo100

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi everyone.

So, I'm a bisexual female. As embarrassing as it is, when I, uh, fantasize and have my "me" time (if you get me), I usually imagine myself ontop and mainly with a women as I tend to lean more towards that side. If I were totally a lesbian, I would probably be a femme, wearing dresses, heels (but sometimes I'll wear jeans and whatnot as I find them more comfy), very girly and I swoon over masculine women.

It's probably just a weird fetish but when the last time I had my "me" time, I imagined myself pleasuring as a dude, as in, I had a junk and what not. I'm getting paranoid, is this just a fetish or am I transexual? I've never thought I was in the wrong body and I like the perks that come with a women, I like my long hair and if it were to be cut short, I don't think I would like it and I also want bigger breasts as mine are titchy. What I do hate about my body though is the dark facial hair on my upper lip, eugh, I hate it so much, I just want it gone. A couple times I did think that I hated my body and should just be a guy as I have darker hair than the average woman but if all the hair was completely gone, I would be extremely happy more so than being a guy.

Again, I think it's just some weird fetish that I have but I wanna know what others think and now that I think more about it... I kinda don't want this fetish anymore as it's kinda weird and embarassing...
    Do any other girls or any girls you know have this?

Thanks.

#1 deedo100, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2012
  2. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think being bi comes with a bit of genderqueerness, sometimes. You develop fantasies with men and women, and some people will also develop fantasies where they are both genders. One of my strongest fantasies has always been being penetrated by a man, as a woman.

3. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I will second Spatula on the genderqueerness. Admittedly, I only know one bi guy in real life, and he's a cismale, but he's into crossdressing.

I am not sure if you're trans or not. You'll just have to explore your feelings somemore. As far as having junk and whatever, you can totes get a strap-on and bang your girlfriend (or boyfriend, if he's into pegging, which from what I understand is rare for straight guys, but obviously more common in bi men).

Oh, to answer the thread, no I don't think it's a fetish.

Welcome to Empty Closets!

4. NordicSpirit

I have to totally disagree here. I dont see any connection between being into men and women and being confused about gender. I think its a totally normal fantasy to have OP.

5. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Genderqueerness is not confusion.

6. deedo100

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't think I'm confused about my gender, I'm just confused about my fantasy/fetish thing. I hope it is normal though. Thanks.

So, I'm definately not alone with this type of thing?

So, it's not a fetish, more of a fantasy? I'm beginning to think it's just a fantasy and I'm just being paranoid. I have anxiety which sometimes make me worry and REALLY over think things.

Thank you very much for the help.

7. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think it is just a fantasy. We all have fantasies that we'd be embarrassed to share in public, and there's nothing wrong with yours. If you're happy with your female genitals in general, I think you're definitely female.

Also, I don't want to sound insensitive, but whenever I see women with facial hair, I always wonder why they don't shave. To me personally, it's just about the most unattractive thing on a woman. However, not being in that position, it may not be as easy to shave off as it is for men? I don't know. If it isn't too difficult though, an you really don't like it, I'd recommend shaving.

8. deedo100

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    LOL, don't worry, I wax like there's no tomorrow.

9. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, no problem! Don't be worried or embarrassed. (*hug*)

10. Ianthe

Hi, Welcome to Empty Closets!

Lots of lesbians, regardless of gender expression, fantasize about having a penis in the context of sex. I have heard it so. many. times.

I don't know about bisexual women, but I think you are totally fine. It doesn't mean you want to be a man, and it isn't weird.

11. Dummy

I have some thoughts just like yours but I'm not transexual... So yeah you're not alone "deedo100"...

12. NicoleV96

NicoleV96 Guest

You don't really have to look for a deep meaning based on a fantasy. I don't really think it would be considered a fetish, because, it's only something you think about, not something you consciously want to happen, right? If you have no desire in your daily life to actually be a guy then, it's just a simple fantasy. Other than that, I mean, almost every girl thinks it'd be a bit easier to be a guy, so that's normal, and doesn't pertain to your fantasy. Also, it's not weird, I mean, whatever works for you, works for you, regardless of anyone else's opinions.

13. aeva

I'm totally the same way. It's doesn't happen every time I fantasize, not by a long shot...but it does happen. As another member mentioned, it only occurs in the context of sex, so I don't think it really has anything to do with gender identity per se. If it was constant, then I may re-examine...

I have a tiny bit of peach fuzz above my upper lip, and even though it's not noticeable to most people, I'm really self-conscious about it too. Waxing is definitely the way to go!