1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could I Be?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CrimsonRaven, Aug 22, 2012.

1. CrimsonRaven

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I know hoards of people always ask themselves and others "could I be lesbian/gay/bi" and I always identified myself as bi but here lately I've begun to question that. I am dating a guy, he's nice and all but I hate when he touches me, cuddles with me, and tries to kiss me. I always thought it was because of my avoidant personality disorder but I was thinking on why I hate his touches and I remember longing for my ex-girlfriends Stacie and Shelby's touches and wanted to kiss them and didn't mind when Stacie held my hand or hugged me, nor Shelby. I mean writing it out it seems so obvious doesn't it? Clearly I'm attracted to girls and not men...but I mean I looked at guys and think "he's hot" and I remember thinking that way about my current boyfriend and then we started dating and it all fell apart. Something that never happened when I dated Stacie and Shelby.

So clearly I'm attracted to girls and not men.....or does it sound like I'm just not into my boyfriend?

Any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated and I will be forever in your guy's debt! Thank you, in advance, to all who reply.

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

It could be that you're just not into your boyfriend.

3. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It does seem like you could moreso be lesbian than straight. It looks like you enjoy women a lot more romantically than men going by what you have said. You can still be gay/lesbian and find the opposite sex attractive at times, that's completely normal. I'm definitely pretty gay myself, but once in a blue moon I'll see a female that I can appreciate her attractiveness, however that's about as far as it goes. I could never date a woman or feel for her romantically, it just isn't remotely appealing. It sounds like it might be the same way for you, except opposite of course. What made you stop dating women?

4. Silver Sparrow

It somewhat seems to me like you are not into him that much. It's also totally possible to have an aesthetic attraction to guys, but not be sexually or romantically attracted.