1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight crush, would you try it?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sayu, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Sayu

One of my male classmates, a very good friend of mine, has caught my eye. Not recently, it has been over a year now :icon_redf

When we hang out (with other friends too), I like being near him. Once we were watching a movie at another friend's house and there was not much space, so we two laid on a sofa and he held me very gently over my hip. I loved that feeling, it wasn't really, you know... butterflies in stomach, but I wanted it to last a little more :icon_wink It's weird, but he is a boy with whom I almost feel like a real girl, which only rarely happens to me :icon_redf

I think he has some feelings for me too, but I can't be sure of course. He thinks I'm a lesbian (I've told him I liked girls) and he's totally cool with it. IDK, I would feel really stupid if I told him that I feel something towards him and he would say that he doesn't feel anything like that towards me :icon_redf When we two hug though, he holds me really close and even lifts me up :slight_smile:

On the other hand, I have these feeling for him mostly when I'm with him or shortly afterwards. Then I don't really think about him in that way. I have had a very strong crush on a certain woman for almost three years now and I think of her literally all day long. The chances of the two of us ending up together are less than 0,001%. But I love her very much.

So what should I do? Should I tell my friend that I like him? Should I try to go out with him if he'd like to? :confused: Maybe (if he didn't mind that) we could try some experimenting like kissing and other stuff (not that one. Well, maybe but I don't really feel good about it.) :confused: What do you think? :icon_sad:

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

If you're not sure how he feels, maybe find a way to ask him what he thinks of you but not as a direct question.

3. Sayu

Only one answer? Guys, I need advices, please! :frowning2:

4. The Spark

It could easily be that he likes you, but hasn't told you because he thinks your a lesbian and doesn't think it'd be reciprocated. Really, the only way to know for sure is by asking him. You could do what Nocturnal said and take the safe, indirect route or just blatantly ask him out; whatever is easiest for you. Cliche but true - you'll never know unless you try.