1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survived

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nintenfreak92, Jan 24, 2008.

1. I survived my first day of high school gym. It was horrible!!! First I find out that the class consists of 5 sophmores and the rest freshmen. I am a sophmore and I HATE THE FRESHMEN!! I am not like the people who hate freshmen that just cause though, i have a reason. they all are big immature a**es. Not only that but, there is this kid who picks on me because the kid who had my locker last wrote I love roland in it in permenant marker. now the A-hole comes up to me and asks if I put it there, i of course tell him no but then he goes around telling his whole f-ing class. Also, they are all of the stupid basketball and sportstars, so because i don't play sports they all make fun of me more. It is horrible!!! Not only that but my best friend who am out to is in that class to and he is been all weird lately especially around me, like he says he is ok with me but then acts like he is not. I don't get it!!!! Well thnx to everyone who listened to me complain for a while.

#1 nintenfreak92, Jan 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2008
  2. JSG

JSG Guest

what age is freshmen and sophmore?

3. Freshmen: 14-15
    Sophmores: 15-16
    usually though i act much older than i am.

4. biisme

i'm sorry honey.

*hugs*

5. Brett

I know how that feels. My friend (the first one that I came out to) makes gay joke all the time around me. I wouldn't mind if I didn't think that he was doing it to be spitefull

PS: You can't really blame us Fish 4 being a little arrogant or immature. We're just younger and less experienced. Besides, only some of us are annoying. Most of the quite and/or nice ones just don't get noticed.

6. tiptoerainbows

My first two years at my high school I had problems with people in my gym class, I swear I must've had a sign pinned on my back that said "pick on me". Luckly I can drop it this year, which I did =)
    Good luck though!

7. ohioboy

I hated Gym when i took it this year (sophmore) my age is wrong and can't change it but anyway's ask if they can change your gym class to a diffrent period!

8. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

Punch the little bastard in his face

9. Grof142007

Ugh Freshman soo annoying ( i know i was) hehe give it time and it should die away

10. I wish, I can't change it to a new hour because that is the only hour he teaches it, the other one are only worth 1/2 a credit and I don't wan't to take twice (I only have to have gym once though :slight_smile: )

11. Alexander

You just gotta train and be better than everyone else, and then they'll all p**s off.

#11 Alexander, Jan 24, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2008