1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love both

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by randomflag, Aug 23, 2012.

1. randomflag

I'm engaged to my long term boyfriend but I've recently discovered I'm bisexual as I fell in love with a female friend. I long to be with her, I love her. I love my boyfriend for being lovely with me too, I have told him everything and he still wants to be with me. My heart is torn. My fiance is always there for me and he provides the most amazing emotional support, he's from a rich family and he would make a lovely father. On the other hand, this girl is amazing too, she's kind, funny and lovely and she makes me want to sacrifice my life for her. I would stop my dreams of travel for her, but not for my fiance. I love them both and I want to be with them both. I know I can't though, what can I do? My heart is aching.

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Pick the one you can see yourself with in the future. I have not had a situation where I had to choose one for the other. But "you wouldn't fall for the 2nd time, if you really loved the first." I don't know if that's true, I just heard it somewhere. xD I hope I was somewhat helpful..