1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you guys think size matters when it comes to sex?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by miguel30454, Aug 23, 2012.

1. miguel30454

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just curious to hear others opinions :slight_smile:

2. Romi

"You know that these guys are quick to claim they gigantic
    But size don't mean a thing, just think about the Titanic...

They say it ain't the size of your boat but the motion in ya ocean
    Boy now row.. now row"

I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. I had to.

And for those who need a reference point.

Jeffree Star - Size of Your Boat [ft. Muffy]

But on a more serious note.

There really isn't much for me to say on the matter, because I don't feel like it needs much explanation at all. But to be honest...in my personal opinion...it takes a bit of both.

I've been with guys that are larger, guys that are average, and guys that are pretty small. But the smallest guy was probably one of my best experiences. Why? Because he knew how to move.

3. Mogget

As Lex would say, by the time I see his penis, I already know I want to have sex with him. I won't deny that a big penis is aesthetically pleasing, but it's not a priority.

4. Romi

This is a very good point. If I get that far with someone...then its settled and anatomy doesn't really matter at that point. Size, shape, whatever.

5. Delta

Why rely on only one size when there are plenty more for sale online? :grin: That's why being a lesbian is the best thing ever.

Oh, you were talking about men? Well, there's still things that aid the pleasure part so both parties are satisfied, so why would the biological bits be the only thing that matter? I have short fingers, but that's not all I've ever used in bed, so they don't bother me that bad. The most they are is slightly inconvenient when I don't have something on me that reaches deeper, and I'd imagine a penis is about the same way. If it's all you try to use, or it's the only thing you have, then it could potentially be frustrating if it were too small. But in the scale of a whole relationship, why let that bother you?

6. Brenny

I'd prefer a guy who is at least average size. If he was slightly small I wouldn't care anyway because at that point, I would want all of him. But it isn't something I'd fret over. I like a big dick but come on, if it was huge it just would be too difficult to work with. I think size matters in that I want a guy who I could just be comfortable with...

7. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

There are some people that will care, yes, but most people won't really care if you are extra big or super small. I do think size is a bonus, but it won't stop me from going into a relationship with someone.

8. ArcusPravus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Makes a differnce? yes. Matters? no. But like others said, there's a lot more that actually matters before that even comes into the picture.

9. Lance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No I don't think size really matters. It doesn't take a big long one to be stimulating. And if you really like/love the guy, it becomes completely a non-issue in my eyes since he's a lot more than just a penis. Personally I wouldn't want a guy with a big cock when it was my turn to bottom. :icon_eek:

10. ForceAndVerve

HAHA, how you know you wouldn't enjoy it more!? :icon_wink

And I agree with the general sentiment so far, it's nice to have something that is decently sized, but it doesn't REALLY matter.

11. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly, as said above, if it gets to the point where I am pulling his pants down I don't care what is down there so long as it's manageable. I'd rather not have a two foot long, well... you get the idea :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It's not the size that matters, but how you use it.

12. J Snow

I find a large phallus more pleasant to gaze upon, but in terms of actual sexual performance, I would say it does not play a huge factor. Honestly I think them being able to orgasm after a pleasant amount of time is a much bigger deal to me. Trying to pleasure someone for half an hour with no results is not fun... and it makes your mouth really sore >.<

13. miguel30454

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well my size is honestly around 5 inch can feel self conscious sometimes about it barely average

14. Kyrux

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I wouldn't know since I'm still a virgin but I'm assuming I would care for a bigger size just for sex but then again, as I said, I couldn't know for sure.