1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me Need advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Brody, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Brody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Im 13 and gay i want to tell my mom im gay but how. And i like this one kid i my homeroom at school and i like him but i dont know what to do bc im like the shy one. The only person who really knows im gay is my brother.

2. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I can't really help you with the whole mom thing, but at least you're out to your brother, that's a start.

As for the kid you like, it's better for you to learn most gay/bi guy's motto 'Assume straight until proven gay/bi'. Do you have any other classes with this kid besides homeroom? If not, is there any way you could get to know him?

But hey, another PA kid! If you ever wanna talk just hit me uo with a PM.

3. Myra48

Is your mom homophobic? I live with my grandma and she is not very accepting. Maybe you could kinda bring up the subject and see how it goes. I have a friend who is just like you, out to his brother but not parents. We were thinking maybe writing them a letter but that's kinda risky. Your still very young, you've got plenty of time. You'll know when the time is right.