1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More than friends? I don't know!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Reader, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Reader

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Please- I need some advice!

I am really in love with my best friend, whom I do not know the sexuality of. She knows partially how I feel about her.
    In February, we were in an (unofficial) relationship together. This continued for roughly three months before she told me over the phone that she had a boyfriend :confused2: (if this has any relevance after she told me about that, she told me she loved me lots?).
    Her relationship with this boy lasted two weeks ish, which she was pleased about.
    Now she's with no one.
    I see her every week, and we are very close friends.
    But I want to be with her, and I don't know how she feels! Sometimes it seems she feels like that too, but I don't know!
    What should I do? Tell her how I feel? Bring how we were up? Kiss her? I just want to know, even if it's bad at least I won't be questioning this!

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Tell her how you feel.

3. RainDreamer

Well, since you don't know her sexuality for sure yet, try to find out. Just casually ask her if she is already bored with guys after her last boyfriend, and how about trying it with girls or such, jokingly, of course. It she seems to open to it, you can try- again, jokingly, to make thing not so awkward even if she rejects - giving some hints that she could continue with you. Whatever you do, respect her, and don't delude yourself that she is actually into you even though she already say no - I have seen people going to that path, and it is not pretty.