1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Please?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DepressedAngel, Aug 24, 2012.

1. DepressedAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    (Sorry if in the wrong forum I am new)
    My best friend (14 and straight) and me (13 and bi) Are of course best friends... I have known him for 4-5 years. I am in 7th grade and him in 9th. I like him, no, I love him. I can't stop thinking about him, and whenever he goes to school (he walks) I just have to watch him... I always think about him. His funniness, his body, his personality, HIM IN GENERAL!! I know, I know, OMG STFU your only 13 your not mature enough to date let alone know your sexuality."

No, I know I like him. Here is where I found out:

One day, when I was 10, I went over to his house. (We live across the street from each other.) I don't remember how it happened, but, we started humping each other. We both laughed and laughed, until I realized... I started to like it. Then I loved it, then after that, I have kept this secret for 3 years... And it is bugging the hell out of me. He has never commented about the day (me either, because I don't want to make it awkward.)

Trust me... I can't make these feelings go away! I have tried (for 3 years) and it hasn't worked. By the way, I haven't came out to him.

2. Kat kanu

Does he know your bi?

3. DepressedAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No. (As stated in the last sentence.)

4. Kat kanu

Sorry I just got off work brain not quite functioning any who
    I would casually state like (hey I think channing Tatum has I nice body) Im guessing he'll have one of two reactions "yeah" or "dude are you gay" lets say its the second one depending on his expression dose he look grossed out or generally cori ous) would be "ya never know man(laugh)" or "maybe a little" and take it from there comment on how he looks his hair his car but don't say it all at once that will over welm him and freak him out best of luck little bro hopefully you get your man

5. Dummy

Well something simular has happend to me. I mean the boy-boy thing was a girl-girl thing. Believe it or not it did work out for me. So don't give up. I would follow Kat Kanu's advice. Also nobody is questioning whether you're bi or not, actually I think you are old enough to know and you seem pretty sure. It also matches the descreption of your feelings. So...
    Good luck man.:thumbsup:

6. DepressedAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks

still open for more suggestions

7. DepressedAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  8. Kat kanu

9. DepressedAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I need better suggestions, or atleast a review on MY suggestion.

I was thinking something like this. Lets call my friend J.

"J, I need to tell you something... I am bi. And I have been keeping feelings from you for awhile now... And I can't get over them. I felt like you should know."

10. Kat kanu

Sounds legiti :thumbsup:

11. IllusiveRannoch

hey, don't know if my response in the thread you posted earlier got deleted, but i'll try again:

12. DepressedAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Still open for more

13. RainDreamer

Here is the thing: You said he is straight.

How are you going to get around this? Are you going to force yourself on him? Would you risk breaking your friendship right now to come out to him? And what if he rejects you - which most likely will happen, as he is straight?

So, the first thing you have to do, is to find out if he is actually straight, and the best way to do this is asking directly. Create oppotunity to talk to him about LGTB in general without comming out yourself first, to avoid awkwardness later on. Maybe wearing clothes or accessories that show support of the LGBT community and see if he comments on them, and try to know more of what he think.

Once you are positive that he is open to relationship with the same sex, then you can move on to confessing to him with less risk. And if he is actually straight, then it is time to move on, I afraid.

No matter what, DO NOT delude yourself and worse, try to "make" him like you. It would destroy everything you have between each other.

In anycase, you are just 13. And I don't mean that you are not old enough for these kinds of things, I am just saying that you still have time. Perhaps if you wait long enough, maybe, and just maybe, he might discover something new about himself, and find out he is not actually straight. By then you can take your chance. Untill then, be the best friend you can ever be to him.

Best of luck.