1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in love with the fantasy...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by heaven, Aug 25, 2012.

1. heaven

So iv met this guy who tells me he is straight but I have my doubts but whatever. So in my fantasies he makes me go crazy but in real life I'm all calm and collected but i still feel something but very little. Is it worth pursuing something that may fall on my face by him being not gay or me not having enough feelings for him?

Right now we are starting to be friends and i like him enough but I'm not sure about many things i just don't know what to do! First I'm the one pushing forward more than him but hes doing some of the pushing and i guess i like being lead while I'm the one thats leading. Should i just give it some time?

2. RainDreamer

Well you said it yourself: you are not in love with him - you are in love with the fantasy. The first step to any kind of relationship is to be honest with yourself. Give it sometime, see how your feelings behave, and try to see if you are not lying to yourself.

Good luck.

3. Pinstripe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If he says he's straight, I'd take his word for it. I don't think it's worth pressuring him towards something he may not want, especially since it seems like you don't want it all that much either. There's no harm in sticking to fantasies.

4. heaven

Well im not out! And right now we are just in the awkward stage and i guess i have felt it before but its not always there!