1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bisexual visibility symbol

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by tapsilog2012, Aug 25, 2012.

1. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

Hey I know the bi symbol has 2 triangles, but if they are directly on top of each other instead of slightly on a diagonal is it still the symbol? I ask this because I was talking to a cute girl on the bus today, and she was wearing what I thought were "bi earrings" but I think I may be jumping to conclusions. (Probably, she was way too good to be true:confused:).

They had a pink and blue triangle directly on top of each other. She also had a bag covered with decals and pins (mostly activism related stuff) but I didnt get a good enough look at all of them to see any pride symbols as it was dark out.

Any input?

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

It's possible that she is bi.

3. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

blahhhhhhhhhhhh its killing me

I knew she was a dancer cause I saw her practicing at the bus stop, and Im a dancer too, and then when I saw the earrings I freaked out and started talking to her (small talk about dance and the dance scene in my city). Im usually really standoffish and shy and wouldn't start a conversation but the earrings did me in.

4. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

Hmm, maybe when you see her again make your way in the conversation by telling a story that's LGBT related & see what she thinks of it. 0;

5. Seagypsy

I thought the colour purple was the main bisexual symbol, did she have any on?

6. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

I don't think so, but I was wearing a purple shirt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, just because I love purple!

7. Markio

"Do your earrings mean anything?" *wink* *smile*

8. tapsilog2012

tapsilog2012 Guest

blahhh I thought as I got off the bus I should have said "nice earrings" and winked. Didnt get her contact info either, so Im gonna count on the (uncomfortably) small world that is the dance scene, and the fact that she lives in the same area of my suburb, to run into her again.